Are You Ready For Some Panther Football!

Hey Panther Fans, the time has finally come! The Preseason is over, and the it's time for the real deal. The 2012 season should be an exciting one. The number one question going into the season is can Jake Delhomme bring us to the playoffs? We lost Matt Moore in the off-season to the Jaguars, and I sure hope the Delhomme of '03 can come back. The season opener is Sept.11 in Indianapolis. I also can't wait to see the defense. It will be a huge test against Peyton Manning and the Colts right off the bat, but I'm hoping the new addition to Adalius Thomas will help. I'm going to have a weekly blog about everything Panthers, and maybe a little bit of the NFL in general. My name is Chase, and I have been a devoted Panther fan since I was born. I was born in Rockingham, NC, and I'm also a UNC Tar Heels fan. I love the Atlanta Hawks, and Bobcats in the NBA, and I love the Tampa Bay Rays. I hope to have some great discussions through this blog, so to everyone, Happy Football, and I hope your team does well..... except the Saints, and Falcons. Go Panthers!!!!

-Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment